Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! End of contract

Hi. My 24 month contract ends on 18 dec. I don’t want an upgrade, I want to leave o2 and get a cheap sim only deal. When can I leave and how do I do it? Thanks

Bigfried by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Increasing space on my Galaxy A3

Hi My phone keeps telling me I am nearly out of space and so I cannot send or receive my Emails on my phone. can anyone advise me how to increase the space please? Many thanks.

Resolved! Disney plus?

How do you get your 6months of Disney plus working because I got it with my contract

Mason1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone.

I have ordered a new phone and decided to keep my old 1. Can I cancel my order

Karen23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change to SIM only deal

I am able to upgrade early but I’d like to change to sim only instead. Is this possible?

Sez by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pac code

How long does it take for my number to transfer from Vodafone to 02 its been 2 days so far working days that is

John19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

free gift

how do you claim your free gift as a new customer

yoda1237 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance

I started my contact last month but didn’t choose insurance but now I really want it just to be safe is there any way in getting it now?

Cieran072 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos