Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Spam messages

I have just received a message from this number +447376494705 asking me to log in to my account to from the text message stating there has been a problem with the payment of my bill. Just checked through the proper avenue and it is not sue to come ou...

Embell by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help required with blacklisted device

Hi, I'm really hoping someone can help or get this escalated as I'm very frustrated right now. I bought a device...a private purchase not from O2 back in June. This was a sealed brand new Galaxy Fold just before O2 started offering it for sale themse...

Athique by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extra Vat

Hello, since February I have an account with you and I paid 26 pounds, in October I took an additional phone with a subscription for 2 years I paid 60 pounds earlier and now I have to pay a 30 pounds contract for 2 years. Today I entered my account a...

Resolved! Add extra number

Is it possible to add an extra number to my phone contract using just one phone

Lizi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

Phone bill

Hmcc68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refund payment not received

How do you go about getting to talk to someone in O2 - they promised me a refund for charges and have not refunded me !!!

Mackers by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change number

Please can someone explain how to change my number? Im on a monthly contract and I am aware you get one free number change

JOJones by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 insurance claims

My daughter has smashed her 02 A10 phone screen by accident an i wanted to make a claim for it to be repaired

Sylvia2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos