Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

How do I get 02 to contact me ?

My sim has been blocked through loosing my job i explained this to a 02 adviser who explained I needed to ignore the letters ...now they've totally blocked my phone and I can't call for them to get any help.

Plocho by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract via a Third Party

Hi. My contract with 02 ends next week and i have been looking at a new contract with a third party, but still on 02. Can i order the phone and then immediately migrate the new contract to the old number or do i have to wait 30 days? If i can, how do...

Resolved! Upgrading my phone.

Hi I’m trying to upgrade my phone, I get right through to the end and advisors have set everything up. All I have to do is click a link and complete the contract but it keeps coming up with the same message saying “you cant use this server or your co...

Resolved! Upgrade delivery texts

I have just upgraded my son’s pay monthly sim (all in my name). It stated they would text, when the device has been sent, with updates. Will they text my phone number as that’s the number they have for the account holder? Or will they text the number...

LisaB89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dodgy text?

Hi,I have just finished upgrading my phone - did everything online. As soon as I got the confirmation screen on my computer that the payment etc had been made, I received a text message from 8101921 claiming to be O2 and saying the following: 'For yo...

Resolved! Disney+

Why have I had two charges for Disney+ added to my monthly bill?

Csh_91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancellation early

So I requested a pac code for my new SIM card, will that automatically cancel my contract with o2 or do I need to do something?Also, I still have a final amount to pay for it, if I do not have a direct debit how do I go about this?

Kirstie2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

device plan

i want to settle my remaining device plan amount, ive tried ringing multiple times and cant get through

Resolved! Sim hasn’t arrived

Ordered a pay monthly sim but it hasn’t arrived and I don’t want to be billed when I havnt used anything. Iv tried contacting customer services but with corona going on no one seems to be available online or on the phone.I’m not sure what to do

Mriak22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos