Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Moving abroad and keeping UK contract

I’m moving permanently to France but want to keep my pay monthly O2 contract and phone number to keep in touch with family in the UK. Is there any problem with doing this or do I just need to change my address?

BazG66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling my contract

Hello, I was wondering how much it will be to stop my contract? I have moved to Denmark and I need to get a Danish sim

Ann5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet connection

Hi, I’m having trouble with my hotspot connection sometime it works and sometimes it doesn’t even though I have lots of internet left

20201 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Failed payment

How can I speak with someone in payment team , if my handset and sim have been restricted.Due to covid 19 and emergency cesarean I haven't been able to pay.I dont want my contract to be terminated.I can clear full amount in about 30 daysPlease someon...

Laura1991 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

End of contract.

I do not want to renew. How do I cancel online?

Eileen37 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Track New Order & no emails question

Hi, I recently paid both my airtime bill and my device plan but have yet to receive the confirmation emails for my records two days later and I have also ordered myself a new tablet which I think was supposed to arrive yesterday but the order is now ...

Jay1010 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Divert calls

How do I divert calls whilst 02 exchange my brand new faulty handset. Tried phone menu. Tried direct dial **21*newnumber#They both error

DCVL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC Number Transfer

Hi - I've given my PAC number to 02 when I joined last Monday. Its now friday - should it have transferred by now?

CJLW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changed Sim

I had pay monthly sim that was in my parents name I have now taken out a nee sim in my name but still getting charged for the old sim even though I put the PAC code in my number still hasn’t changed can anyone help

BrettB98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to cancel contact online

Hi i have come to the end of my contact and want to give my 30 days notice but i just keep going around in circles please anyone help me because i can only do it online due to COVID thanks

Chery007 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos