Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Text charges

PLEASE HELP! I can't get through to O2 customer services/online chat or gurus - anyone can answer my question is appreciated.. ARE TEXTS TO 88440 FREE OR CHARGABLE? Google search advises they may be on different tariffs and I don't want topay but I a...

Lueez_Bee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blue Light Card

Hi,Does anyone know if I can add on my blue light card discount after I’ve purchased?Thanks!

LilyLu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill £1.93 more than what I signed up for

Hi, I’ve just joined o2 and signed up for a contract that was £29 a month - which is what’s on all the physical paperwork I’ve received. But myo2 says my first bill is £30.93 and I’m not sure why? It’s not because I’ve gone over data limits or anythi...

Nd88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Waiting for new phone

I ordered a new phone for my grand-daughter on the 5th of december and was told it was out of stock they have taken the up font payment how long do they take to come back into stock as it is a xmas gift, Thank you.

Woolyblue by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to talk to a customer advisor to change my bills date and payment date

I find it very annoying that O2 have changed how a customer can approach the o2 customer advisor. They make it as difficult as possible. Most of the o2 customers are not very tech-savvy, and o2 make it hard to change anything in the account online an...

Cherry by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unauthorised payment

Why has a payment of £1 gone out of my credit card when my direct debit is set up with my debit card. Also it’s impossible to find live chat on the website

Shaquille by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Activate extras (Disney Plus)

I've just upgraded my tariff and have added the 6 month Disney+ extra. I followed the link in the email to activate it. While in my account in Disney it says o2 under the subscription. When I'm signed into myO2 under extras it still says I have to ac...

Stephcam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade sim only 30 day plan

I am thinking about changing my current sim only 30 day contract and upgrading it slightly. I want to keep my phone number and have seen a plan for 16.00GBP per month. My current plane is 15.03 GBP per month Do I buy the new sim plan and insert it in...

aroma by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! plug

I received iphone se 2020 recently ordered to replace earlier iphone se. Charging cable received does not fit plug used for previous phone, understand its the fast charging cable.On all previous purchases plug was part of the order. I feel this shoul...

Jeff99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos