Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Change my mind

Hello i need help on how to about returning my sim which was delivered yesterday. Due to un-avoidable circumstances i will not be able to proceed with the contract. How do i return the sim?

Sam_17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Why hasn’t my device bill been registered as paid on my account??

Gareth2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new phone but no network showing

Hi I have jusy received a new phone and I have tranferred data etc successfully. Wifi is working but I can't make calls on the phone, no network is showing ye - is this normal and I just have to wait for it to switch over or is there something I need...

lou25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ?scam text message

I received a text message saying that they were unable to collect payment and that I needed to update my account? When I checked my account it was up to date! Is this a scam message ??

Fiona6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dodgy Message/Phone Call

I received two phone calls yesterday, as I didn't recognise the number, I chose to ignore the call but sent a txt message asking why they had called me. The reply was they were returning 'my call'. I said I didnt call them, they were insistant that I...

Hoople by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

I won’t to change my billing date as I don’t get paid until a different date with starting a new job and I’ve tried ringing I was waiting for 1 hour and never got through can you help me please

Resolved! WiFi calling

Hi, I'm using an Apple iphone SE 2020 running ios 14.1 & am attempting to set up wifi calling. According to O2 I need to add wifi calling on the 'devices' page of my O2 account, however, no such option appears. All I can see is 'is my device compatib...

FredMel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract cancellation

Hi all !Yesterday I booked order and now I would like to cancel it.It is possible ?Your order detailsItem(s) ordered: 1 Apple iPhone 12 Pro 5G 128GB Graphite O2 Refresh FLX15GB Set 3 £26 £200.00 2 Standard Delivery £0.00 Order number: ms-316060826VAT...

miloszh97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello

Hello i got strange message

Rusu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos