Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Loyalty

Been with 02 for over 10 years and just don't get loyalty anymore, which I think is bad customer service. Anyone else have this problem?

Scawsey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 refresh query

I am 1 1/2 years into a 3 year refresh contract.I only wanted to check - if I pay off the remaining balance on my device plan, am I then able to cancel the airtime plan completely? I wasn’t sure whether the airtime plan was fixed for 3 years or if it...

Cat3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airtime bill paid but not showing

I paid my airtime and device plan at the same time, confirmed by my bank The airtime payment has not been updated/ shown as received, unable to make calls now, yet the device plan is showing as settled.What can I do have it confirmed by O2? I can't a...

Lou22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade phone

Hi, I am using my phone and in contract with an O2 tariff, it will expire in Sep 2019. Now I want to upgrade my device to another newer phone but it will comes with another tariff plan. So will I just need to pay for new tariff plan come with phone o...

Resolved! Upgrading

I have a upgrade available will my number stay the same or will I get a new sim with a new number .And can I get Apple TV with any other deal than the 90gb data?

Resolved! Storage issues

I'm paying £19.25 a month for 20GB data but my device says I've only got 8GB data and it's full so I can't use it as have been unable to delete any apps or move anything to the SD card. I'm basically paying O2 nearly £20 a month for nothing in return...

monthly/ pay as you go

WHY is it when I am on a £5.00 bundle & have just topped u with £10.00 do I only have 1 months credit ?

mitsu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos