Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

trade in%20for%20new%20phone

I've been offered £300 for my existing phone and want to use that to pay off my remaining contract so I can upgrade my phone. Is this possible?

LCAX by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I'm now paying two accounts

Hi GuysWhen I upgraded I also changed my phone number.The result is I'm now paying two lots of airtime.How do I cancel/remove/stop paying for my old phone?I have been round and round in circles on MyO2, bloody useless.Tx John

Johnods58 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Returning a new phone

HiIm returning a new phone that arrived scratched.I live in Norwich and as I don't want to pay for recorded delivery I was going to drop it in personally to the Communications House address on the Freepost bag I've received from o2.However there does...

Mv6mad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

fraud contracts

why is it difficult for o2 to get in touch by email if it cannot reach me by phone after i reported that dpd texted me i received a phone in aberdeen when i didn’t get it in essex tilbury where i reside with my account showing 3 years contracts and r...

idkola by Level 1: Joiner
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

I lost my Apple Watch Series 5 which I cannot find, I've ordered a Apple Watch S6 to replace my S5

I've lost my Series 5 40mm Apple Watch for two months and it was a O2 Refresh watch, I've turned my house upside down looking for it and it's nowhere to be found, I had to order myself a Series 6 44mm to replace my lost Series 5, but the smart thing ...

False calls

I’ve recently had two strange things happen.A few days ago, I missed a call from a mobile number I didn’t recognise. I text to say I’d call them back later, and they were positive they’d not ring me at all. I screenshot my calls list and sent it to t...

garethd67 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Leaving o2

I’m on a sim only contract which the 12 months contract ended in April. I’m now rolling month by month. Do I still need to give 30 days notice? K know I need a pac code

Roll over date.

does anyone if o2 rolls over any used data on pay monthly?

Luke30 by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

My deposit

I have put in a deposit when I first got my phone of 225£ and i got told it would’ve came through before December, but yet it has not and I have not received my deposit. I also tried contacting anyone from 02 by phone text live chat and nothing works...

1324 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos