Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Call charges yet spend cap £0 on

How do I have over £10 worth call charges when there is a spend cap on of £0 and unlimited calls yes I know premium rate ain’t free but can’t call them so why this happen

Sj13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance claim

Very disappointed in the insurance claim. I pay £34 every month for the tarrif which (which I barely use the 15gig!), and separate amount for the handset £15.50. A third amount for insurance £9. Then I make an insurance claim after a year as my scree...

AmyMac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service

My sim show no service

45 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want to cancel one of my accounts

I want to cancel my mobile broadband account but I am getting very frustrated that I can’t get through to anyone to sort this.

Dani2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff change

I wonder if anyone can help. I recently carried out a transfer of ownership to keep my old number but now with a sim only monthly plan of £15, however I’ve just received an email saying my tariff has been changed back to my previous contracts tariff ...

Pk2065 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade delay

I renewed the contract on 04.12.2020 and I don't know anything about the phone I ordered. I was in the store and nobody knows anything. I haven't received a sign in a week. It's at the same stage

Radu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone

Hi, I’ve just upgraded to the new 12 iPhone mini and cannot make calls or receive them when checking network it is saying no network till tomorrow tried calling 02 but can’t get through...

WBrowne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 11 deal

I think I’m loosing my marbles as I’m pretty sure getting this phone would turn the 15 gb data plan into a hefty 45 gb plan & now a good few months into it & still getting 15 gb.... maybe the other 30 gig is shielding & has to self isolate.....?

Sharing Data

So I'm wanting to share data on the devices which are on my acount, which are both on refresh tarriff's. Problem is, there is no 'tick box' for me to select. Both device are showing as able to share data, when I go on the 'shared data' tab?More info ...

Buying a sim for my daughter's first phone

I have a pay monthly contract. I've chosen the SIM I want for my daughter's reconditioned smart phone, chose my extra (6m free Disney very nice) put on a spend cap and asked for a new number. I've chosen to pay from the same a/c I use for my contract...