Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Missing logs

I have had my phone missing for days. And when I look in my account I see it’s been. Deleted

Upgrade gone wrong!!!!

So I was told I could upgrade, went for the new iPad pro thinking it was an additional line but it's not and now I want to return it. O2 have changed my mobile number to the tablet so I can't call anyone, can't receive calls, there's no messaging opt...

I WAS ON THE PHONE FOR 1H17MINS TO BE TOLD YOU CHANGED YOUR PAYMENT MANAGEMENT CONTACT NUMBER

I was on the phone for 1 hour 17 mins trying to get through to Payment Management because I'm currently not working. Only to be told that I have to call a different number. The number I called was 0800 902 0217 - THAT IS THE NUMBER THAT IS CURRENTLY ...

Swapping existing contracts

1 have 2 phones 1 is a PAYG and the other is contracted, is is possible to swap the contracts, so move the existing monthly contract to the PAYG phone?

RITA-D by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

End of contract

My current contract fut8 phone and tsruff6 of 10gb data, unlimited texts and phone calls ends this month , currently paying£35.87 any idea how much my tariff will be when I'm out of contract ( obviously there shouldn't be any phone payment) pl6

Sim swap problems

I have followed the instructions to swap my sim but am still unable to make or receive phone calls. Can someone advise me on how to rectify this please. Thank you

RuthW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error on data allowance

MyO2 app is showing I only have 10gb of data when I should have 30gb (as per what my contract has been and continues for another 10 months). Has anyone got the same problem and managed to speak to O2? Thanks in advance.

awj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data allowance 10gb not 15gb

I recently signed up on o2 refresh for a new handset for what I thought was 15gb for 28pounds per month, my phone arrived and it has been set up as 10gb for 26pounds per month.I know in the grand scheme of things this isn't that big a deal but the ph...

Device Plan

Hello. I would like to pay off some of my device plan. Which is more that my monthly amount. Can i do that at the moment.

Phazie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change of payment

I need to change the payment date of when my bill comes out

Chloe8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos