Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

upgrade and number

hello, so ive just upgraded to iphone 12 pro and it should be coming in the post within two weeks. will it come with my current phone number on a new sim or do i need to put my current number onto the new sim that it comes with? many thanks

upgrade8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

If you want to upgrade early, is it as easy as just trading in an old iPhone (11 pro Max) and paying the rest of the upgrade off by card/cash payment or do you actually have to keep paying it off monthly along with your new tariff?

Chloe7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to keep my number

I took out a new contact. I want to cancel my current one and pay the final bill... but I want to transfer my number to my new phone. I have a pac code but stuck on what to do now?

Tara88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data

I have recently made an insurance claim as my phone was lost. The new phone and SIM card have arrived but the for some reason the mobile data just will not work. I can use texts and calls but not data. I’m paying for data and not receiving it and I’m...

When and how to cancel my O2 Pay Monthly Contract

I want to just clarify that these FAOS dont actually discuss the way that 02 deal with you, i couldnt even get a PAC code from them, nor did they help me in any way of leaving 02 and my contract but insisted on rambling why i should stay, firstly the...

Vinacio95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney plus

Everytime I try to add Disney + in my extras (I'm supposed to have 6 months free) it won't let me and I can't get hold of anyone on customer services as the computer just sends me round in circles. Any suggestions?

Kiki7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos