Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgraded

Hi there I’ve just got my new phone and sim I want to keep my old phone number

Resolved! Wrong colour of phone on order

Ordered the new Samsung galaxy s21 last night in violet but checked an email this morning to see that grey was on it....? Can anyone advise me or help me sort it out? Or tell me its a mistake

Resolved! Urgently need to reduce payments

I’m paying over £200 a month for four different devices with separate insurance policies. I missed my device payments this month as I’ve been ill and lost my job due to Covid. I’ve had heart surgery recently. I’ve been trying to reach O2 to renegotia...

Leanne44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airtime rewards

I have redeemed my airtime rewards and sent it as a gift to my daughters bill but it is lying in her total on airtime rewards and I cant find a way to put it on her bill! Can you help?

Trisha87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ive moved abroad and want to communicate with O2

Hello recently moves abroard. I want to cancel a device that I have with O2.But it seams impossible to talk to an O2 employee online. Do they have an email? Very frustrated by the O2 help " infinity death loop"!

eSIM Pack by email or App

Good evening O2 community. Few weeks ago I bought a new phone and wasn't aware that I have to order a new eSIM pack. Initial I though that eSIM will be transferred automatically with all settings from the old one to the new phone, both Apple, but was...

Drewas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

Does anybody know if 02 are doing the school help with data I’ve called them but after being on hold for 20 mins I’ve given up as I need to get online - I’m using data hotspot but monthly allowance is now only lasting two weeks. I know ee are helping...

Claire791 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

4g

Anyone know how to fix a 4g connection on a galaxy s10. It works perfect with a different operator sim, and the o2 sim works perfect on a different phone, but it does not work in the s10.Only after making a call it connects to 4g, but after a while i...

Jc78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lenovo tablet

I've placed a order for a new Lenovo m10 plus tablet, had all the contracts to read etc but no other email to say when it's being delivered? Any ideas if there is a delay?

Resolved! Voicemail

I had 3 saved voicemails on my phone and today I have checked butthey has disapeared. Is there a way to get them back? I really need them.

E_B by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos