Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 5 kudos

Sons first contract

7 years ago I took out a contract in my name for my son. Now the time has come for him to pay the contract himself and have it in his name. How do I go about doing this, I have tried ringing customer services for advice but keep having the call ended...

Ian76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contact

Anyone please tell me How & When to Contact Service?

Hossain by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancellation

Hello all- I am looking to cancel my contract with effect from when it ends from 26th April. Understandably given everything that’s going on I haven’t been able to get through for days however I am anxious as I don’t want to be paying for this contra...

Scam call

Hello so I got a scam call of someone trying to tell me that after checking my pay I had missed played tax, after working out this was a scam call, I hung up, however I've been charged £77 for the ringing me. Am I able to get this money back. Thank y...

Kirst by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract ending

My contract is ending this month and dont want to upgrade'.. will the payments stop or do I need to cancel them/ if I need to cancel how do I go about doing so?

Kelvind23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

I’ve just moved over to O2 via car phone warehouse and bought a plan with 45GB data but on My O2 it says I’ve only got 15GB of data? I can’t find anything about this on the car phone warehouse website. Has this happened to anyone else? Where has my m...

Stac code

How do I give 02 my stac code otherwise I'm bound to my old contract as well as this one

Hi82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment management

I have tried for 6 days now to speak with payment management and no one is answering the phones at 02 now line been disconnected is frustrating

nuisance calls

I have been getting calls all night from one Number how can I get this stopped tred blocking number but they still call

Chrissie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

I cant pay my bill until the 16th April. The amount is due now, I cant get through to 02 to speak to an advisor

Debs1940 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos