Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Customer service

How can I speak to someone? Don’t mind live chat or person but not available & each time I’ve phoned I’m told could be 15minute wait but then they disconnect.

Nanof7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SCAM

Just had a message from the +44 7960 688589 saying that my payment didn’t get through. It’s obviously a SCAM as the website starts at 0 not O. BE AWARE!

Amillyn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my mobile number

I’m having trouble trying to keep my number they told me it would be within 24 hrs that’s been and gone any help appreciated

Broadie58 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No internet in my area

How can I get internet in my new build house without burning all of my mobile data?

Johnt76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my existing number

I've tried Phoning and I've tried the form. Is the PAC No the same as the OTAC number and if not how do I get it please?

eddidas10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone bill

My phone is cut off and I need my phone as I am a carer in the community and need it in case of emergencies I don’t get paid till the end of the month is there anyway I could have my phone put back on till I get paid next week

Megz2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Find out reagarding my old device

My old device Samsung s7 edge ... i sold in Samsung.. they are saying the phone is blacklisted... can u check .. let me know I m so worried... I m with more than 10’years and I never had this kind of problem

Bhumi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Picture messages charges

Hi, I have 3x picture message charges at roughly the same time, 2 of which are to my own number one is to 0000001234. I've checked my messages and nothing was sent at the time the billing says (no messages picture or standard). Any ideas where these ...

StuC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Looking at upgrading it states if you upgrade to the s21 you get 150 extra t&c apply ive tried going onto live chat any ides what this 150 enhanced value means and how you qualify

CM96x by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos