Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

My order

I placed an order 2 days ago and they told me it would take 24 hours to get confirmation of it. I haven't heard back and it's now around 54 hours. What should I do? I'm a new customer looking to take a contract

Kai1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract

I ordered 2 new contracts yesterday, over 24 hours ago.I had the emails with all the agreements on it.But nothing since, nothing is showing on my account to say when they are going to be delievered or even that I ordered it.Hopefully someone can help

Beany1121 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reconnection time?

Was disconnected. Called customer support (using a mate's phone) about two hours ago, paid over the phone, very helpful. Was told it'd probably be about an hour until the bars were lifted on my phone, was also told to turn the phone off for five minu...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

I want to keep my old number

i want to keep my old number my fone samsung a20e fone no [personal information removed]

jack75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chat Function

Does anyone know if O2 have removed their online chat function for Customer service - I use it all the time but can't find it

Jim2909 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Covid 19

At the moment i am not allowed to work as i run the bar at local footy club. I am waiting to get money from universal credit and possibly the government bail out bond. Do we get any help regarding not being able to pay our monthly bill

Trishy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device Plan Bill

Hi guys,Looking for some support. I received a text from O2 today to say that I hadn't paid my device plan. The payment was overdue. However, I have checked my online banking and my device plan payment definitely came off. I'm just unsure what to do ...

Upgrade

I have been offered to upgrade, when will be the earliest my new phone will arrive? Also do I have the option of trading my old phone in?

Scam

I have just had a text from an unknown number saying that they are unable to process my latest bill please log on to your account and update your payment details?

Megan18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bills

I cancelled my contract and now I am on giff gaff pay as you go. I need to pay the remainder of my bill but cannot log into my o2 account because my number has now been transferred to my giff gaff account. I have tried to call customer services but i...

Paybill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos