Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Tariff says 4G but i ordered 5G?

I recently ordered the Samsung S21 from Samsung with an O2 tariff which stated that it was 5G, however, my letter from O2 says that I am on a 4G tariff?Can anyone advise?

Airtime rewards

I put in to use £10 of airtime rewards beginning of dec but it still hasn’t come off?

Tmess66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My phone unreachable by my husband??

I've recently changed my handset and moved to O2. My husband cannot make a call to my new phone. His number is not blocked on my handset. All other calls and WhatsApp calls and texts go through. I can call him.He has checked with EE, they're not bloc...

FancyFace by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rewards

Can I check reward (Sony headphones in my case) availibility before signing up to plan/upgrade?

TomsRodz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

I want to upgradefrfrom Sim only and wondered why the airtime plan for the phone i want to get is currently more than what i am paying now for the same thing?

Deniy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text message from O2

Hello folks, has anyone ever got sms saying: We were unable to process your latest payment. In order to avoid fees, please update your information via... and then there is a link. I do not want to click on that link because it might be a scam. I chec...

Jaroslaw1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt on

Can you add a international bolt on to a sim only plan?

R2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service

No service in Prestonpans area East Lothian. EH32

Came1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live chat

How does anyone get hold of o2 live chat been trying for weeks

Luke01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies