Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Keeping numbers from two phones

I just upgraded my wife's contract to a Sony 5 II 5g however I am going to be using the phone myself and she will be keeping her current one.Because her new phone has a 5g sim and as soon as I turn on the new phone her current sim will stop working. ...

Scottd93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number change

Hi I’ve recently upgraded my phone and want to change my mobile phone number. I’ve tried to ring 202 who are fairly useless at the moment and just cut off your call. I can’t see any option on the My02 app to change it either

Mark20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my 02

How do i change my billing name.I have already changed bank details to my private account

4G showing but can’t use mobile data

Hi, I am having trouble using my mobile data. The 4G is showing at top of phone but I can’t access anything I have over 100GB of data left so it’s not this! I recently changed to another sim only tariff so I haven’t changed my phone or sim just upgra...

Dcmemozz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Communication issues

Without going into excuses and reasons as at this point they are irrelevant. I have not been able to keep up with bills. O2 has been sending me emails and texts informing me of my Late payment and offering me numbers to call to talk about it. Althoug...

Resolved! SIM ONLY%20CONTRACT

26/1/21 HELLO, I HAVE DECIDED TO GO FOR A SIM ONLY CONTRACT TO SAVE ME MONEY, PLEASE TELL ME MORE ABOUT IT THANK YOU CALLUM [Personal information removed]

How to set up esim on Samsung Galaxy 20 FE and Galaxy Watch 3

I purchased the latest Samsung Galaxy s20 FE and the Galaxy watch 3 but i'm having difficulties setting this up through the mobile network. I've contacted o2 several times but my question doesn't seem to be properly answered. I've paired both devices...

Lindsay88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile bill limits

Frustrating day! I've just recieved a £400+ phone bill! I have two phones under 1 account for my children. About 15 months ago, I contacted 02 via live chat regarding a high bill. They put a spending cap on the account at the time. I duly upgraded my...

Binkie77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos