Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade and airtime bill

If I pay off my device plan and get an upgrade, will I still need to pay for the old airtime bill?

Sara7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4g to 5g - Iphone 12

Hi all, Any thoughts on the below much appreciated. When the iPhone 12 came out last year, I renewed my contract to get one, but once inserted the new 5g chip didn't work.I took the old chip out of my iPhone XS and put it in the 12 and it worked stra...

DannyBs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill unchanged after paying off device

Why is my bill still the same amount now that I have paid off the device? Surely it should have reduced by the monthly cost of the device?

Ksouth by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with Getting onto Manage my Dongle Screen

Good Morning, I have been trying for the last two days to access my account details. I sign into my 02 ok, but wheni click on " Manage my Dongle ", chrome says the page is unavailable... Are O2 having problem's by My O2 at the moment ? Many Thanks Ad...

Adrian5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

20 gb disappeared suddenly overnight..how does this happen

Gerry2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying my balance

Do I have to call customer services to pay my balance and get a code to take my number to another provider? Or can I do it online or on the app?

Data Usage

For the first time ever, my phone warned me that I'd used up 80% of my data usage - I usually only use about 10%, and for this monthly I have mainly been at home and using wifi. I have looked up the data usage and the top user is com.motorola.ccc, th...

Uel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlatching

We recently got an unlatching code for a phone however the lack of data suggests it might not be unlocked fully. Can anyone advise? (All setting are correct to use mobile data it just doesn't work) thanks

Community_STS_0.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
Gohagan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 43 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Sim card locked

Hi, I have been with O2 for years(and years!) and since i now need to travel between France and the UK for work, i would like to unlock an old O2 device to use it while in France.(there are phone numbers in France that can only be called from a Frenc...

Bou by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade early.

Is there anyway I can upgrade early through 02 without paying off this one? This one only has until October this year. I’ve seen other companies I can but I like to stay with 02.

Chloe26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos