Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Early contract release

My dad set up a pay monthly contract last october - a new samsung 40 a month plus insurance - but has since been diagnoised with dementia.He actually cant use the phone - cant answer calls or make them - its useless to him - can I hand it back in and...

Siobhan17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dispatch email

Hi, I was just wondering what time of night everyone received their dispatch emails?I ordered a tablet (existing pay monthly customer) yesterday around 4pm and I received all the legal document emails and the "Thanks for your order - it's now full st...

Resolved! Transfer Number to o2

Hello, I purchased sim only and put in my PAC and Number to transfer on the order. I have now recieved my O2 sim and activated it today. Do you know when my old number will transfer over?

emac1000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change tariffs

Is there a phone number I can call to speak with someone..?

Resolved! Changing Number

I have just moved to O2 from another provider. When I placed order with O2 I provided my PAC so that I could retain my old number. The new O2 SIM arrived today with a new O2 number. I assumed that the necessary administration would have been complete...

HKinns by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iTunes

I have noticed a charge of £9.99 in my 'Purchases' area of my on-line bill to iTunes. I do not have this App, I do not have a ssubscription to iTunes (I have checked through Settings etc), so I am at a loss as to what this cahrge is for? Anybody got ...

JuJuClark by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can’t keep up with bills due to loss of job.

Recently I’ve been let go due to COVID restrictions in the catering industry, I’m increasingly finding it harder and harder to meet the payments for my device + plan each month.What options do I have?

Ruben by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dongle

Hi, is it possible to get a dongle which use’s my current mobile data?

Leviroots by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New SIM card not working - no phone service for >48 hours!

Hi there Has anyone else been sent a new SIM ahead of the O2 network upgrade, only to be left with no phone service after swapping over the SIM cards and the new card failing to work? Apparently the switch to the new SIM has 'got stuck' according to ...

EmmaP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos