Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail

Looking how to turn off my voicemail please

Kiwi141 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pre-paying Bills

Hi,I am trying to manage my finances and budget ahead. I was wondering if it is possible to pay ahead of my pay monthly bill and after I receive it pay for any extra charges.I am currently in credit anyways, I was thinking to pay for the bill due thi...

TT25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

urgent need to contact 02

hello i need to talk to 02 something is very wrong with my bill.i cant even find an emergency number

boxed-in by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Temp upgrade

I’ve moved into temporary rental accommodation for a few weeks between house moves. The broadband is really slow and I rely heavily on good speeds for my job. My idea was to tether my laptop my phone using hotspot but I only have 1Gb data. How do I u...

Jess11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VAT invoice

How do I download a VAT invoice?

MarkArb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my number (switching from PAYG to SIM-only Pay Monthly)

Hi, I recently switched from a Pay As You Go Account to a SIM-only Pay Monthly tariff and I'm looking to keep my old number. I have followed the guidance on the O2 website and filled out the online form (as detailed here - https://www.o2.co.uk/help/d...

KJM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill payment

I need to stop my contract

Shiva by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Registering my sim card

I cannot make phonecalls on my Samsung Galaxy A21s. When I try I get a message that says I am not connected to the network. How do I connect?

EddLadd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi calling

Hi. I've recently upgraded to a Samsung S20fe and had no issue initially with WiFi calling. It is set up on my account and I have used it recently on this phone on. It has now gone completely from my phone settings and am now unable to use it renderi...

MartyP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos