Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Free extra minutes?

Given many of us are trying to keep in daily touch with isolated, lonely or vulnerable people, does O2 have any plans for free extra or unlimited minutes during the lockdown period?Thanks

old-goose by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 refresh

Hi, I have 2 month’s left on my contract and O2 have said on my O2 app that I can update today and they will pay off the rest of my device however when I proceed it is telling me I would have to pay off the balance upfront today? Very confused. Any h...

Jamie86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paying off%20my%20contract%20during%20pandemic

Is there any way of paying off my contract while in lockdown? I appreciate this is not the exactly the most crucial thing to do atm when peoples lives are at stake, but can't find a way either over the phone or online or via the app

Delayed Account Payment

Good Morning!I can't get hold of O2 at all (which I totally understand at this time) I need to set up a Promise to Pay and delay my bill payment. I've done this before without issue but always need to speak with them to do. When I call it cuts me off...

Order

I upgraded one of my contracts with o2 which has been processed and awaiting delivery. I also applied for a new contract (3rd)for an iPad and paid a £20 upfront cost I was emailed an order no etc but still nothing stating this will be processed even ...

Orders1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Return Pay Monthly device, cancel contract

Hi, I was wondering if someone can help. I have an order arriving from o2, and need to cancel the new contract withing the 14 day returns policy and send the device back when it is delivered. Can someone advise do I need to contact customer services ...

LB87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

My bill

Why is my bill £88.00 I can't afford this.

Markw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Upgrade return

Hi, hopefully someone can help, i have tried to ring to o2 on 202 about 200 times which i have had this phone which was only yestreday which was Wednesday 01st April 2020. I had a huawei p20 pro and tehy said they can upgrade without needing to pay a...

Carlene by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade deal

If I choose a new upgrade and don’t want all of the bundle stuff you have allocated to the upgrade can you take them off to lower the upgrade monthly payment .IE , Disney +Apple TV

Tra123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need a nano sim card...how to order one during lockdown?

I'm happy with my contract, but I've upgraded from a Note 4 to a refurbished Note10+ so I will need a nano sim card. The website says I can get one from an O2 store, but they're all closed for the Corona lockdown... ...the website also says not to ca...

Osprey937 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos