Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! sim for wife 4g router

what cost per month for 4g down loads per month

dt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Anybody else getting called by 'O2' saying they have been selected for a 40% discount on their bill?

I have been called twice now from a 0330 number saying they are O2 and I have been selected for a 40% discount on the monthly amount I pay for my contract. I don't trust them as its a random number. The second time I was called they sent me a text at...

SnowWhite by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bought a new phone

Wanted to update my phone so went on to o2 but saw a deal on UNiDAYS so clicked the deal and thought I’d still be logged into my o2. I went through the process and ordered a phone but only now I have realised it’s been put under a different account s...

Mooski3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail

I've managed to block my voicemail I can't seem to find any info on unblocking it and I don't know my pin. Any help would be gratefully received

Jrose by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Uswitch

I upgraded through Uswitch and the cost advertised was £39 per month for Samsung Galaxy S21. I've received my phone but on my new contract it says £53 per month. Will the discount be taken off?

Resolved! Spend cap

I can’t purchase anything with my spend w

Aaaaaaa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Smashed camera and poor quality photos

Hi I have smashed my camera and water has entered the crack in the camera lens resulting in poor quality photographs.Does anybody know how I can get this fixed please.

Sally89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Have I been accepted for my contract

I placed an order on Friday for the new iphone12 pro max £340 has been removed from my bank account for the phone I received legal documents and an email that states as follows "Thanks for your order - it's now full steam ahead at our end. We'll proc...

Resolved! Disney Plus already redeemed

Hi there, I have recently joined o2 and as part of that I have added disney plus as an extra, however when I click to redeem it on my o2, it redirects me to disney plus to say the code has already been redeemed, is there any fix for this? Thanks!

RyanMac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+

How do you stop your Disney + subscription? I got it free for 6 months but don’t want to get charged. Disney+ says go to o2 account to sort but I can’t find anything anywhere.

SH27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos