Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! iPad Mini 6th Gen + Apple Pencil 2?

If I get an iPad Mini 6 can I include an Apple Pencil 2 with it. I have a Pencil 1, but it doesn’t work with the Mini 6i will have 3 iPad minis to trade in as well.

Resolved! Bill

Good morning from few months I pay highest bill that should be. I check my statements and it’s something that I buy on iTunes. Could you block this please

Credit Referral emails ignored

Hello, my partner has been emailing the credit referrals team, however is not receiving a response much to his frustration. He has a default against his name for a balance of £40 which we were completely unaware of and you claim he has not paid, howe...

TTolhurst by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep my number

I need to keep my number 

Paul1975 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! end of contract tariff

my contract expires next month and instead of renewing it with an upgrade i would rather stick with the current phone and lower my monthly bills, how do i go about this? thanks in advance

hass82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EarPod bundled in with iPhone11

I recently ordered a new iPhone 11 from the O2 shop and could not remember receiving a pair of EarPod earphones bundled in with the 'phone. Should I have received them as part of my order?

Resolved! Disney ,+

Why is my Disney + still active when I cancelled it last month. It charged me last month and I don't want it, can O2 cancel this option for me and refund for last months charges.

Resolved! Cancel

How do I cancel pay monthly

Lynnbee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos