Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Puk code

I've got 02 sim need to put it in another phone and asking for sim unlock pin

Chris30 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

I received a phonecall from 02 today. Agreed an upgarde after a 45 minute conversation only to then be told when I phone back bcos the link they sent me doesn't work that the upgrade ive been offered isn't available. I just want to know if this has h...

Jud1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract termination

How on earth do you cancel a contract, when the phone is broken and you no longer need it or its number. Nothing on the website to help you.

Dalmatian by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hotspot not working Iphone 11 Pro

Hello,Recently, I noticed that I couldn't connect to my personal hotspot from any device. It turns on fine, but when I try to connect to it on any devices, it can't connect. I have a £30 Big bundle with 100GB per month. Is there any way to fix it?I a...

Mikey22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My account

I have been trying to contact 02 via live chat as I can not use my phone to discuss payment towards my account but it is not working could someone call me please

Laine by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moto g9 play

Hi I have just upgraded to a moto g 9 play, first it started to drop calls now no one can hear me, I can hear them, I had another new one sent out but it's doing the same, if I put the SIM back in my old moto g6 it works fine. Does anyone know at I c...

sanmil by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Warranty Repair charge port

I have a 7 month old S20 Ultra and I'm unable to plug a cable into the Charge Port to charge the phone properly, is this repairable and would it be covered under warranty due to it being only 7 months old and how / who can I contact at O2 about it as...

Darren4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Returned my upgrade

Hello,I was advised to not accept my new phone on 2nd April as I changed my mind, therefore when my delivery arrived I asked to return it and since then I have not heard anything back, and want to know if I am getting a return.Feeling really anxious ...

Info101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how do%20i%20cance

I wud like to get a new Phone before my currant contract ends, how does that work, will my old contract be finished or will I still have to pay? Would some one please explain! Thanks.

sanmil by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos