Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Late bill payment

Hi I am late on payment for my bill and want to pay my outstanding amount at the end of the month, is this possible

Hugotomas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung galaxy S20 Wifi signal

Hi, I have noticed recently that I keep losing my wifi signal and it doesnt matter if its at work or home.....Any advice I am having to constantly re-start me phone to get it back but it doesnt last long. sometimes i get a message saying contected to...

Jayne4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 extra problem

Hi all. Long story. I read Jonsie guide but I've still got problems. So timeline.After refresh ended last July I went Sim only and got Amazon Prime Video extra. Free for 3 months then payable, no probs, perfect.Upgraded in store 8 may back to refresh...

Betablue by Level 4: Observant
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi underground

Hello, I have always used the o2 WiFi underground on the virgin WiFi via o2 network log in, however recently after the page loads and I select o2 wifi, it asks for my phone number which usually connects me but it now says there’s an error and I can’t...

Disney +

I currently have a Disney+ subscription managed by O2 from a previous deal I subscribed to. After muy free 6 months, I kept it on at £4.99 a month. I am now wanting to upgrade my phone. If I do that, I am being offered a similar deal, free 6 months D...

Kleinbaai by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying phone bill

I have gone to pay my bill today and it’s double the price that it should be and it’s saying that half of it is “balance brought forward” can anyone help me out as I’m abit confused as to what this means?

Jaiden12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data problem

My download speed varies enormously. 0 to 25 mbps. Am frequently kicked off my internet connection. Using my phone as a hotspot. I have line of sight to the mast, less than 1 km away. Do you have any idea how to fix this? (I’ve done all the settings ...

NickC1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5G

Hi I have a iPhone 12 Pro and my phone running of 4g how come it’s running on 5g and am in area where there is 5g too

Darragh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Walsall

What the heck is going on in Walsall?! I have barely been able to make or take a call in weeks over the network, and the worst thing is, my work mobile is on the same network. Work mobile can be switched and am requesting that now from CS. Never had ...

Sar1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos