Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Showing calls to 0800 numbers on bills

I have asked 4 times, got 4 different answers, and my need is still not resolved I need a copy of my Feb & Mar 2021 bills, SHOWING CALLS TO 0800 NUMBERS (I need this to prove to an insurance company that I told them something, a few hundred quid is h...

still waiting

ordered on 18th of may contacted o2 says i have to wait again another 24 hours 3 days and another 1 day waiting again. got a email saying your order has been recieved and processing. had all my legal docs sent to me so dont understand

pete91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New account

Hi all,I am a new customer with O2, I ordered a 2021 iPad pro 12.9 on the 1st May, when I log into my O2 account there are no orders to view and cannot find my order listed anywhere, is this normal for new customers as the iPad has not been dispatche...

Jay27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit

How do I change my direct debit to another bank.

Adrian11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

Hi there does anyone know if 02 can add some data for no extra cost as a one off to loyal customers? My daughters data refreshes in 13 hours however she needs some today for school assessments and at £10 for 1g it’s too much too add to an already ver...

Resolved! emergency calls%20only%20newish%20sim.

I have recently had a call restriction until i paid my bill (two days), am I right in thinkinking they automatically reconnect you ? Or do you have to phone up?

movarvo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help

Hi . This is my second new phone in a wk . Everything set up ok but I can't make or receive calls . I was send another phone because they thought it was faulty but this one is doing the same it's the iPhone se2020 ??can anyone help before I pull my h...

Maureenj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling a contact on refresh charges

Whiting to end my contact early how much would this cost ? I am on o2 refresh and pay for my device so I understand that the remaining amount for the device would have to be paid off

Winser by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Hi I have have a sim only contract for 3months I was just wondering if I can upgrade to a phone yet please