Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! No text messages after number port

Hi all, My number was ported over from Vodafone on Friday 23rd. I can send texts but not receive them, apart from off o2. I've tried everything, turning phone on and off numerous times, SIM card in and out and ended up doing a factory reset. All to n...

Robin21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit file referrals

I have 2 pay n go O2 sims, have been with O2 for many years. I tried to get a contract today but my credit check denied me. I have only recently opened a bank account, but have enough money to pay for a years contract up front if need be. My referenc...

Daniel9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tex Message sent with history

My partner recieved a test off me that I have no recollection of sending, and i do not have the history of the text message being sent, how is this possible? is there a way to track any mmessages sent from my phone?

Smegsie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spain

Hi - is there anything I need to do (unrestrict?) for me to use my monthly plan in Spain. I’m going at the end of next week. I have 9GB data, unlimited calls and texts - can I use this allowance when I am abroad? Thank you

Howden by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5g sim

Hi just got 5g phone but only have a 4g sim how to I go about upgrading my sim on pay monthly can't seam to be able to talk to someone onlinethanks

Billyboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Receiving a call abroad after the 63 day period

I've been living abroad for a few months now and I have kept my O2 SIM so that people can still contact me on my UK number. Someone wants to call me from the UK but my partner says I may be charged. Is this true? As I've had my phone on every day, I'...

Demeter by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payments

So my payment is due on the 25th but I want to pay it today but it says payment made even though it hasn’t been.if I pay the amount will it be taken as a extra payment and it will still go out as a direct debit aswell?