Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Hello

Good evening, I wanted to make a contract for an S20 phone and I withdrew £ 40 upfront from my account after which he asked me for a deposit of £ 270 and I did not accept but the £ 40 I withdrew in vain, why did they take my money? if I don't receive...

Marian1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges

How much does it cost to call and text someone in the USA?

Resolved! google pixel

hi, I take it google pixel 4 XL is not available on o2? why are all contracts 36months long? thanks

yinks by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I don’t want to a renew my sim only plan

I’ve had a 12 month sim only plan and I’m due for renewal in a week or so. Do they automatically renew it or just cancel it all together. They don’t answer the phones under the current situation going on, I really don’t want to renew the plan but don...

Renewal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim allocation and use?

Hi,I changed my mind about a monthly airtime + phone upgrade from O2, but it was too late to stop the phone being delivered.I want to change the model of the phone itself, and now subsequently the airtime deal as well.I have not opened the new delive...

imatsig by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! prime extra

How can i change the email without it affecting my free prime

Louise444 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney +

I signed up for Disney + and I get the £2 airtime discount but as I already had an account with Disney + which I paid on my credit card, I cancelled my subscription on my credit card. Disney+ from o2 was set up on the same account but when I cancelle...

Discount

i am trying to aply the 20% discount as i have a new contract and the company i work for get the discount but its asking for a code. where am i suppose to get this code from?

Helen42 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extension of rollover data?

I am on a monthly contract which includes 10GB of free data. I paid for an additional bolt-on 8GB of data as a one-off knowing that any data I did not use would run over into the following month. This was paid for in my April bill so any unused data ...

SJF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos