Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! I have a PAC code...

I have a PAC code to keep my same number. However, my previous mobile contract expires 24/5/21. Can my PAC code be set to transfer to O2 on 00:00 hrs on 24/5/21?

pele by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

PHONE SENDING TEXTS FROM 2 NUMBERS

Hi,I bought a sim, transfered over my number from previous provider and now some of my texts are sent from my number from old provider and some are sending from number which came with sim card.Not very happy with decision of changing.Please help

Aaron_ by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

reception

O2 say recption in my area is good. In or out of my house only have 1 digit reception, which often goes to "no service". Very occassionally I will get 2 digits, but not for long. Frequently I'm on the phone and get cut off. There's nothing wrong with...

hallberg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving at end of contract

Hi,My contract is up on 24th July. Do I need to give notice to O2 or can I when my contract ends just request PAC and switch provider ?

Vas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order

Hello,I placed an order 2 days ago and since then, no email back from you.Someone who can help?Thank you.

Alin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extra charge

Why 02 charge me extra money I have finished my contract and continue with pay monthly £8 unlimited calls and texts 10gb data but for 3 time they charge me more than £15 extra please help me I don't have money even buy food why they charging me that ...

Taylan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraud and cancelling an order

I need to cancel an order I have not made and report a fraudulent activity.How do I do this?

RCK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim activate

Lost phone got a new sim put sim in new phone. Saying emergency calls only. Want to keep old number.

Zam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi

Hi wanted some advice done upgraded keeping my old number which I had for ages but once swapping the sim over will I be bomboared with texts messages like thanks for choosing 02 and all thatAnt advice please

Kath2013 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos