Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! roaming in EU

Hello guys, Can anyone help please? I have received this text message and true i overstayed in EU due to travel restrictions and family emergencies couldn't get back. Going back mid June. Received this text message, sometime next week O2: We've notic...

Nika1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract order

i’ve ordered a pay monthly device yesterday before 12am and i haven’t had any emails telling me the delivery information. i’m wondering how long it would take?

Elle5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call from O2 asking whether I'm happy with the service

Hi, just received a phone call from O2 asking me if I'm happy with the provider and is everything OK. I'm with O2 for almost two years, and I believe this was probably the first time I received such a call. Is this a regular practice or I should susp...

0x1D by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep O2 number via Carphone Warehouse

I'm getting a Goolge Pixel from Carphone as not avialable via O2 storeHow do I retain my current O2 accoutn number? I'm happy to stay with O2 as mobile service provider and this is an option offered by CW Thanks Peter

PeterJB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 community monthly Rewards.

Dose anyone know where abouts on the o2 you can see when your o2 community Rewards has been applyed to your account?

Luke30 by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 is being ridiculous.

O2 is being ridiculous because I have worked out my next month bill and I will be charged £33 because I have to pay £3.50 for the late last months bill and I have £19.50 for the stuff I payed for on Google play store and as well as the £10 for my tar...

Luke30 by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dual sim not activating - with new work sim

Hi all, Got a new sim card from work with a phone number allocated to it. Decided to change my own sim to an e-sim do I could dual sim with my sim from work. So the e-sim works fine but when I've plugged the new sim from work in as a secondary it's n...

jakeocoy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text messages Mobivity Alerts help

Hay guys need some help please.Iv just got a text message from Mobivity AlertsFreeMsg: U have joined Mobivity Alerts for £1.50 per alert (max £4.50 per week) until you send STOP to 80876. Help ? 01 206 700 480I have not joined Mobivity Alerts so I do...

Mobility by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data restricted

I'm having issues with my data being restricted even after bill payment has been made. Calls and texts are working but data is not

RGav by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data charges

Could you tell me how much it cost to go from 20 gb to 50 gb of data on pay monthly contract as I don’t seam to have a enough data and need to increase.