Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Upgrade tariff

Hi, I want to upgrade my tariff. I have student discount on my current plan I was wondering would it still apply?

Na by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text message re billing

Received text message to advise bill had not been paid this month but bank account has been debited. Online o2 account says I owe zero balance. On text message gave link which I have not accessed is this is a scam?

Spring43 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online Payments

I’ve been trying to pay for my monthly contract bills online and on the app but the system isn’t accepting the payment. I tried using 2 different cards and neither one worked. I tried calling O2 support but they aren’t taking calls. Is there a partic...

Jordan3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extra £100 trade in Samsung

Hi i was wondering what was happening with the Samsung extra £100 trade in offer because O2 recycling are not currently accepting phones

Richtea by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New O2 Sim for Wifi Hotspot

I ordered a new sim (I am already a pay monthly wifi customer with an O2 Airtime plan). The sim has arrived - we want to use it in a mobile wifi hotspot we have bought as we have just moved house and BT has let us down with installing the wifi. The S...

AMon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End contract

Hi is there anyway I can't find out how much I would owe to end my contract early

Gizmo58 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim card not provisioned

Hello! I received my S20 Ultra yesterday, and am loving it so far. However, there's just one downside to it. The sim card that came with it is coming up as not provisioned. I read that Customer Service would be able to sort the issue out, but due to ...

Lexi104 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

I can’t pay for my phone bill due to my job closing due to coronovirus what am I suppose to do?