Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade/cancel of contract

I'm in the last 40 days of my contract and I would like to upgrade to save on my monthly bill, I've seen an offer with o2 same as on now minutes /texts wise but more data, for less money & a new phone, with a 3rd party company,the same deal with O2 i...

Cityman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Demon Games

Is anybody else being charged on their apple watch for Demon Games? I have tried numerous times to get this issue sorted but keep being passed from pillar to post by 02. Demon games do not recognise the account but are still charging me. 02 don't see...

Mrs-Sh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment amount problems

Hi I am Chandra ,I am having problems with O2 because I should be paying £ 11.29 normally but O2 started to take £57.12 for no reason but when I called them they said it’s because I called or replied to a premium number the but I haven’t done anythin...

Resolved! 4G on 5G sim

Hi, I’ve just upgraded and been sent an I phone 12 with 5G sim. There is no 5G in my area so I currently have no network and can’t use my phone away from WiFi. Is there a way I can use the phone on 4G? I have altered the settings in data roaming and ...

Lucy8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New SIM receiving nuisance debt collection texts

Hi there.I unboxed my new Samsung A8 tablet today and inserted my new SIM for it as it comes with a data allowance. Straight away I had a text from Lowell's the debt collection agency addressed to someone else to get in contact with them about arrang...

Salpops by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel in Canada

Hi. I'm travelling to Canada next week. Due to the COVID situation I have to stay in close contact with the Canadian authorities to make and receive calls to update them with our COVID status. I'm aware of O2 travel. My question is: if I don't opt in...

Markie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelled SIM Contract In Time But Receiving Bills

I signed up and cancelled a sim card contract within a few days of receiving the sim and within the grace period. I have the chat transcripts and confirmations from O2. Yet about two weeks ago I received a bill for a full year of service. I called th...

Ntdvr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay device plan in full

Can someone tell me how I do this? Can’t do it on the app and have tried several times on the phone and get stuck in bill payment

JP12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos