Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! SIM only contract: Failure to port numbers from BT to O2

It is nearly three weeks since two SIM only numbers should have been ported from BT to O2. Despite many calls to 'Customer Service' and official complaints, still unable to receive calls from anyone with the O2 SIMs. O2 'Customer Service' now refuse ...

David_B by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Downgrade iPhone 11Pro to iPhone 6

Hello,Can I change back to my old iPhone 6 (from current iPhone 11Pro) without changing my tariff?Thank you

Sin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Discount

Hi can anyone help me i recently purchased a 12 pro Max in store and the man who served me told me I could add a uni days discount for air time but I don’t understand how to do this. If someone could help that would be great thanks

Ab2201 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

MISSED ONE PAYMENT

my partner missed one payment because his sister had massive heart attack 02 was the only company that didn't care they have cut my SIMS off and told me to pay £116 plus £15 reconcidtion fee they claim yoj have one month to pay but that's wrong I con...

Heartless by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Damaged iPhone 13

I boke and damaged my iphone. A HGV lorry ran over it! Can I get a replacement phone?

pele by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change to sim only

Hi, my phone contract is up on the 28th November and would like to keep my phone and just change to sim only, how would I go about doing this please? Thank you Nicola

Resolved! Extra sim

I was wondering if I could add a second sim to my account 

Krissie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Close account

Hi I would like to chat to someone if possible  

Swp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos