Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Mobile Phones Direct & VOLT

Hi everyone, I'm a current o2 use on a sim only tariff and the contract has expired. if I purchase a 2 year contract directly for an iPhone 12 through Mobile Phones Direct, will I still be able to take advantage of the VOLT offer e.g. contract is for...

ttam01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping PAYG number

Currently have a PAYG phone just upgraded to a contract but want to keep my PAYG number is this possible?

Fergo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Two devices...One Account

Hi,I,ve just joined O2 with a new device. I am the account holder but have another account that has my son,s device is on. I pay his too.Can I merge these two accounts so both mobile numbers show in My O2?

Resolved! Account balance

I have a screenshot of a msg that o2 sent me saying my account balance was £44.47 last Fri 19th nov , when I topped up.A few days later it said £24 ,my bolt on was taken and I sent one msg,the app won’t show my balance,I use free Wi-Fi all the time ,...

GH2000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pac replacement

Is it possible to get a pac code for a number and when used o2 gives a new number in its place so as to keep the contract active. Cheers

Rbarkley82 by Level 4: Observant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Bill

Hello Good Evening Hope all is well My phone bill has currently been suspended and I would need help getting my line rental running again. I currently have no internet or calls and have a young child so I would need to get the phone up and running. I...

Chantell by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos