Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Abroad charges

You are trying to charge us £4.39 for usuage abroad. We have been back in the Uk since 12/6. Please delete the charge.

white by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring old mobile number to another sim card

Hi, I am wondering if anyone can help. Just recently my partners' mobile phone stopped powering up. He is a O2 Pay Monthly Sim Only customer. He took his sim card out and put it in my mobile (O2 phone). His sim card refused to work. I can't remember ...

Resolved! New sim

Hi,My old phone got damaged with water, I sent it off for repair and was sent a new phone to replace it. Unfortunately I didn't know I had to remove my old SIM so I was sent a new one. I was told that I just need to do a SIM swap when it arrives but ...

RhAR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! average monthly usage

where can i see my average usage of minutes, texts and data used over the past 6 months?

Gary26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new customer, phone not delivered

Hi,I placed an order 2 days ago for a new phone and contract, and paid for next day delivery.I recieved an email immediately saying my order had been placed "full steam ahead" but haven't heard nything at all since.I currently don't have a phone as m...

rubyroo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order x2 by mistake

I’ve accidentally applied for 2 monthly contracts for the 4g huawei pocket hotspot, thinking the original didn’t go through. Now I have 2 on the way for next day delivery. How can I cancel one of the contracts and return the device before being charg...

Resolved! will i be charged full for a replacement if my phone cant be repaired

hi i've just sent my phone in for a repair and was told at the shop it will proberly be a replacment handset as curved screens are to expencive to repair i spoke to two poeople one said i would need to pay the full amount for the replacment over £100...

ryan1992 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contracts

I've ordered a new phone contract and also ordered a Samsung galaxy smart watch, but I've been given two different mobile numbers. What do I do?

Miss_K_J by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt on%20usage

I've added a data bolt on as I'm going to be using extra mobile data over the next 2 months. How can I see how much of the bolt on data I've used?

Sandra82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos