Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

O2 told me I could leave my contract without early termination fee - now I have a bill for £350

I took out a Sim-only 24 month contract with O2 on the 6th May, and then upgraded it on the 18th May. I was then offered a better deal by a different network, but assumed I was outside the 14-day-cooling off period. I thought I would check anyway, no...

Resolved! Damaged goods

So I ordered a iPad waited 4 weeks for it to arrive it came Friday but due to working only opened it tonight to find it’s damaged what do I do

Hereford by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I have been cut off

Hello I rang on Friday to explain I couldn’t pay.I have been cut off today though they told me they was holding my accountPlease can I have my account back up till the 28th of JuneThanks

Laura1209 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live chat

How do I find the live chat. It's like there is no button or anything to take me to live chat and this is annoying

Ilogicone by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text abroad

Hello, I want to text my auntie in Seattle but my texts keep failing. Does anyone know how to sort this?

Dionne10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hii

How do I get my ESIM

Hiii by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Student discount issue

I’ve been trying to apply the student discount code from UNiDAYS but haven’t been able to do so. I’ve gone into the store 3 times and called o2 5 times!!! Each time I was essentially given the run around and don’t know what to do. If I don’t get help...

Munbooooo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile phone faulty and coming the end of contract

My phone touch screen is faulty, texting the letters have mind of own. Last night when trying to phone and it was dialing wrong contact. Online and Facebook jumping to different pages. Quite often when putting phone it's at the camera. Do receive tex...

4yasmars by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contacting o2

Hi,Can anyone tell me how to contact customer service ?My new phone arrived but the charger is faulty, won't charge.I've searched the site but appears impossible to find a help telephone number or link for live chat??ThanksKerry

Kerry79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving o2

Hi, I'm currently trying to cancel my O2 sim only plan as I have left the UK and returned to Australia. I am struggling to fing any contact numbers from O2 or links leading me in the right direction. Any advice would be much appreciated.Thanks!

GBO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos