Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi Its saying I can upgrade my phone how do I go about doing it 

Unable to use O2

Forgive the strange title but I really do not know how to proceed. About two months ago my signal vanished while inside my flat. My partner also has an O2 phone and her signal vanished too. I contacted O2 via the online chat and was told that the iss...

Matt77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation

Does anybody know a way to cancel an O2 contract online? I can't find a phone number to speak to somebody and there is no obvious way of cancelling online. I am being charged an obscene amount of money for having my phone abroad and don't want to be ...

Ames by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation of rolling contract

Hi, can anyone tell me how to cancel a rolling contract? I was a bit late in getting a new phone, but now I'm paying for 2 contracts which I cannot afford.

Acs2021_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My order

Hi i have had my phone delivered but my accessories haven’t arrived 

Perdy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone freezing

Can I speak on live chat? Looking for help on how to get problem fixed but can't see live chat

Ninety by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Final settlement figure

I need to upgrade my handset mid contract. The monthly payments available to me through myO2 as an upgrade are far too pricey so I want to pay off my contract and go through a third party. I cannot obtain a figure/method of payment to finalise my con...

Chunk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Balance at 0 and I have a message saying outgoing calls barred 😡

I can't use my Phone, the balance is paid and at £0, I called Friday and your advisor could not do anything, I was told it would be 3 days to get a technician or manager to call me. This is unacceptable as I rely on my phone.isnt this breaking your c...

Cas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing to higher tariff

I'm looking to change to a higher tariff but says I have to wait till 30th for it to change can I bring this date forward and have it changed quicker if there is a way please as I'm running out of data alot and going outside my data usage please than...

Resolved! Contract

Hi All I was wondering if anyone has the same issue, I took a phone contract out with 02 and according to their records it was back in 2020. Now my issue is that when I took this contract out, I collected it from the 02 Shop where masks were not worn...

Maddie4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos