Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade time!

Hello! Probably a very basic question for this forum, haha. I am just about to upgrade my monthly contract. I am planning on getting new phone delivered. So questions... 1) I currently have a samsung galaxy a3 - and am getting a new samsung galaxy 20...

Laura2110 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 insure

has anyone got insurance through o2 for a Samsung s20? How much is it? I wasnt offered it but trying to find out the info!!

Pay Monthly extra charges need blocking

Hi,I have a contract mobile for my 11 year old.I have recently checked my bills and I have been charged £3 a week by some company called red27mobile. He has not downoladed or consented to any such, I have contacted this scam company and they asked me...

Shaista by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overcharged

I have been overcharged for my airtime for 2 months in a row now and can’t get speaking to anyone. Any ideas what number I can phone?

Tara3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need to transfer my phone number

Hi I have my PAC code all ready to go and no means of transferring my phone number. No one answering the phone and I've tried the online form and it didn't work. Help

Ruthiend by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Contract.....Zero information

Hi,I have pre-ordered the Sony Xperia 1 ii on the 4th, this is my first o2 contract as I am currently on EE...I have a £30 charge to my bank account and everything seemed to process fine. Except I never recieved any confirmation via email or other co...

Dean1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My contract

Hello, my contract has just ended and I don't want to upgrade. My device payments have stopped but my tariff payments haven't how do I stop this ?

Gl1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transferring from pay as you go to Monthly SIM

I have an existing O2 number that has been PAYG for a while, I have just ordered a SIM on. Monthly deal. The new SIM has arrived but us giving me a new phone number which I don’t want - I’ve responded to the text messages to say SWAP and activate the...

JMorg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Being ripped off after 20 yrs..?

I can't seem to get any help. I have paid off my device, yet am being charged like a pound less..nearly £20.00 monthy - I hardley use the net on my phone....?

Martin101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone bill

Why is my app saying I still owe money on my air time, I've paid it. I'm not paying again