Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! can i continue my watch plan but cancel my phone?

so the account my watch and phone are on was my dads as he had all our phones on here. everyone has moved networks except me so i wondered if i could cancel my phone when my contracts up and make a new one in my name and keep my apple watch on this a...

claire26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! automatic renewal

hello, my contract expires in 10 days (15/10/21) and was looking to move to a different contract and just wanted to make sure my current contract will not automatically renew.

Cam4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone and sim

I’ve got new phone and sim done everything got all my iCloud bk but it says no service so can’t msg swap to activate my sim it won’t let me make a call I’ve turned phone on n off I’ve been on my o2 still nothing

Dizzy68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam

I have been scammed on my o2 account. A number that has been known to scam called me in regards to getting 40% off my contract which I agreed to as everything seemed above board and I was getting emails directly from o2, but a contract has been opene...

Resolved! Refresh contract

I am currently paying £24.75 a month for my call plan of unlimited text and calls plus 3GB data. Is there anything stopping me from changing to a SIM only contract with O2 which would be significantly less money for more data, or even getting a SIM o...

Resolved! EU roaming charges rip off

I’ve had two texts today to tell me Ive gone over my eyes allowance with no prior warning. Ive got a 120gb contract so I’m confused. I thought roaming was only on new contracts since Brexit.

Lisa234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade to sim only

Hello,I recently upgraded to sim only deal and the price is less than my previous contract monthly fee.Do I have to cancel bank direct debit or does O2 correct everything to reflect new price

Baz75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim activation

I am upgrade my phone my new sim is no coverage please check this pass 24 h

Tha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos