Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Transfer number

I took out a pay monthly line and requested to transfer my pay as you go number to it. I haven't received anything to say they have received this, I'm aware it might take longer as it's bank holiday when can I look at this being done and should I if ...

Cheree1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Picture sending as a text and charges

I wondered why o2 charge for a picture messages where most of my friends or contacts don't on other mobile operators?

Andy19681 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance

Hi was looking to c if I have insurance on 1 off my Moble phones

Resolved! Question

I can't upgrade for 5 months I believe, if I paid 5 months upfront could I then upgrade straight away

Ediz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming in Europe

I am a bit confused on what are the chargers using the phone abroad. I am traveling to Cyprus soon and I would like to use my mobile data to communicate. Will that be possible and it wiĺl be how much will be the charge?

Ellie15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service

Hi I wonder if you can help, I’m in Rhodes at the moment and have paid my bill this morning but I’ve still got an outstanding bill notice on myo2 billing page .

Chiddy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airtime bill

Hi there can you advise me,please?my last bill is for £605 because o2 charge me for airtime in out of U.K. I was in holiday in Bulgaria this country is in Europe but in the bill I saw charge for data in Turkey I never been there and I can prove that ...

Kr1980 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay more than upfront cost? (Phone only)

I am looking at a phone that I wish to buy and only for the phone itself, as I'm happy with the contract sim I'm on.My question I ask:Is it possible to pay more than the upfront cost? As it is possible to change 'Spread the cost over' From what I see...

Floki by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos