Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling insurance

How do I cancel my insurance currently?Thanks for your advice.

Mcmach1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change direct debit

I need to change my direct debit day but I don’t know how as no one is answering the phone

Lynda1411 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone calls and texts been cut off

My phone has been cut off saying I need to pay me bill but I have payed and it’s saying my balance is zero. I can’t get through to speak to anyone to solve this problem

Thomas2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract ending and want to change to a new contract

My sim only 12 month contract is ending next month and I have found a cheaper one on O2 that I would like to change to. I would like to keep my number and move that across to the new contract. How do I go about ending my current contract after I get ...

Poch_27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huawei Pro 40

When will this product be supplied by o2? It is strange all other providers have this and o2 do not, seems that o2 are not up to speed with the latest products. If o2 are not getting this product i need to know as i will have to move providers as the...

Claire11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Possible to refund bill. Community thoughts.

Hey all In February just before covid broke out, I smashed the screen on my new Note 10+ at the gym. Since then I've been paying the bill for my contract on time each month but haven't used a single byte, text, or minute because the handset is essent...

Resolved! Contacting O2 during Covid

Hey all Can anyone on here get me a URL / number so I can speak to an O2 representative. Can't find one anywhere on the website and 202 is just a recorded message saying try the website. Thanks in advance Mark.

Disney+ Question

Hi,In March I signed up to a Sim only tariff with 6 months free Disney+. I've just upgraded to refresh and it comes with another 6 months free Disney+.If I redeem it today would it start from today or when the 6 months have ended?Thanks

kamalaggi by Level 4: Observant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile number

Hello. Is it possible to get a new number but on the old sim card without visiting the O2 shop?

Jola by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I need a new Sim

Basically everyday I wrote the email to send u guys and I haven’t received any answer from u guys and thing is I lost my phn two months ago and they send me the bills 86 pound today and I haven’t use the sim main problem is I told u guys to order the...