Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Fraud

Hi guys. Looking for some advice on what might be going on. I have 5 o2 accounts, 2 phones and 3 iPads. 1 of the iPads is 2 years old and developed a fault. I upgraded on Saturday/due Monday and paid £175 outstanding cost. On Monday nothing arrived. ...

Djkhamby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad 2020

I’m not receiving any text messages on my iPad 2020 can someone please help me

Court99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spend cap

How can I remove the spend cap on my phone

Joanne9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blue light card

I am due to upgrade and have a BlueLightCard, I have a vault code which I have copied into my basket and it says the offer was applied but I am worried the offer won’t go through as you only see it on your bill. Is this offer only for new customers o...

Rcooper by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ordered pay monthly sim card.

This is most likely an idiotic question but I accidentally ordered two pay monthly sim cards when I only use 1. My question is will I be charged for both or just the one I use and if that's the case how do I cancel one of them.

Resolved! End of a contract

I would like to start a sim only deal I have found

Fliss by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlimited Data tariff and European Zone

Hi all - I recently switched to unlimited data tarrif, thinking it would also give me unlimited data in the European Zone. It looks like in fact with fair usage I can only use 25GB outside the UK in a given month (in the rather small print). Could so...

Clare53 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! extra charge for using abroad

Hi last month and this month i have been charged for unfair use of my minutes abroad. Im working in finland and due to covid 19 i have not been able to travel back to the UK, i still pay my bill each month. I think these charges are unfair due to the...

chip by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blue light card

Hi I've just seen that you can use a blue light card and get 25 % off does anyone know if this is true if so how can I use it thanks

Leeburns by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos