Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Number transfer- lost service

Hi, Have had nightmare trying to firstly get esim activated and even though PAC was on application, have had to keep pushing to get a number port. That was scheduled yesterday and old SIM lost service in the morning, as expected, but O2 sim lost serv...

JayJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Online Order Never received or refunded

I placed my order online and paid the £30 upfront on the 3rd September 21. I was told it would be ready to collect the following day but is wasn’t. After going to the store for 5 days in a row to collect my new phone, it never arrived nor was it show...

harrogate by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number migration

Apologies in advance for my lack of knowledge. Daughter always had a pay monthly contract on her grannys account. She has now got one of her own. We want to keep/migrate her old number. Having no luck with 202. Can we do it via the o2 app? I have sav...

bonkers82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 12 Months Contract

Dear O2,ı have been using O2 top-up since 1 year. I would like change My tariff. I need min 250GB data and unlimited speak. My budget for each month 20£. İf you have a packet for me, I will stay O2. if you dont have a packet for me, I will left O2. S...

Osman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Customer

I've received an email asking me to pay my bill. Isn't payment taken by Direct Debit?

CarolAnne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Locked Accounts

Hi does anyone know if it’s even legal that 02 have Locked all my lines on accounts and are demanding a Early payment (by 2 weeks) for my whole family to be able to use our phones again?last bill paid, next bill not even due for a week, but O2 locked...

Slipsreem by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monthly extra on bill

How to deactivate Disney+ because I didn't use that and it cost me every month £10 extra so please help me to deactivate that Thank you

Jakky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can you please remove my spending cap

Please remove my £100 spending cap. It more trouble than its worth, every month I have to call you to remove the block

332 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No 4g

I have the iPhone x4 which was working fine this morning but this afternoon suddenly no 4g connection even though I still have 20 gig of data left

Grantf73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos