Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Upcoming bill

I’m being charged £18 on my next upcoming bill due to minutes but this confuses me as I have unlimited calls and texts?

Ash21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung discount code

Evnin, the Samsung discount code SAMSUNG6OFF at upgrade does not appear to work. When applying it just say the order is not valid. I have am looking to upgrade to a 36 month contract on a galaxy 10 plus for 30 gig which should be elidigble. Can anyon...

Bdt501 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

I have like 50 pound to pay on my contact and on o2 refresh, surely I should be able to upgrade early by now!?

Cancelled contract

I've called to cancel my contract on the 05/05/2020 they said it all wen through, however I've been billed for May and my O2 is saying next bill due for June. I've called again and they confirmed it was cancelled. Find their customer service very poo...

O2 Open

I received my new phone today from O2. I am a teacher and qualify for 25% discount off my airtime plan via O2 Open. In order to access this, you need a 5-digit company code. My school does not have a 5-digit company code and, regardless, my school is...

Text messages

Only some messages seem to be coming through but not all any idea what the problem is??

CSullivan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

Not able to purchase anything through Google play

contract

Hey how can i go about adding someone onto my existing contract?

Adding O2 Open Code to my contract

It won't allow for me to add my.existing contract to the o2 open discount despite being a Blue Light Card holder and key worker. Can someone shed some light please because if I am entitled to it, I should be able to do it?

ChalkWii by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! keep my number

Hi, when i ordered my o2 sim, I supplied my PAC code. Do I still need to fill in the online form to port my number accross, or will it already be in process.Thanks

fisky68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos