Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! International calls

Hi when I make a international call with all the correct codes when the call connects it ends . Why is this??. Thanks

Tezza001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

I’ve paid my bill but my phone won’t even let me ring o2 and it’s still not put my calls or data back on

Chlsprkr2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Txt shows a different number

Hello not sure if right place to postI send a txt to better half and its its showing a different number on her phone ie she doesn't know its from meAny ideas?Many thanks

Alfredo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone (S20FE) not making or receiving calls

My new pay monthly will not allow me to make or receive calls, I turned it on and off and it rejoined the network then stopped again, tried to reboot again but didn't work this time. What do I do?

Nicholt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Imei

Phone is lost. How do I get handset blocked using IMEI number?

Ben21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help

Please help! I receive maybe 2 texts per month saying I have used up all my data, but when I log into the o2 app I still have loads left (50+ GB)Is there any way to solve this?

JC7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Returns labels for a repaif

I need to return my handset for a repair. I cannot seem to get to the page where I give details and get labels and packaging sent out......I just keep going around in circles.Can anyone give me the direct link to the appropriate pageMany thanks

Resolved! Text I received about upgrade. but order went through

So I called today. and got the voice mail system I received a text. about an upgrade and the text reads (YOUR ACCOUNT IS NOT ELIGABLE FOR A STANDARD UPGRADE). However my Upgrade to 02 refresh went through fine. as the person on 02 told me the phone i...

New sim

Activated my husbands sim on my phone now my phone has no signal

Mia83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos