Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Number swap

Hello I have applied for a £20 sim contract I want to use my own number 

Lee27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5g

Daughter has a 5g apple phone, and shes just got the contract in her name. Bar having issues with number migration, the sim card that was given to her for her own contract says its 4g. Can she still use this or does she need a 5g sim?Many thanks in a...

bonkers82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung flip

My phone is failing to send text messages ...sometimes they send sometimes they don't? I just got the new samsung flip, don't know if there's something I should be doing?

Nel711 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airtime discount

Hi i have been with 02 for a very long time i currently have 3 monthly contracts and 2 PAYG sims with them however i dont think that i am getting any airtime loyalty discounts discounts i have seen this advertised for each additional contract taken w...

Bill

Hi all just paid my bill and it shows I owe nothing but when I go to a different page it’s saying over due bill please help

Resolved! Copy of invoice

Hi,I need to get a copy of the invoice for my recent phone upgrade please. Can someone help me get one?Thanks

WayneT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim swap

Hi, I’m trying to do a sim swap and the message wouldn’t send, so I jumped in the internet and I’m not receiving the txt back from o2 to confirm my id. Tried 4 times 路‍

Tracy10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hello I cancelled my contact within the first 14 day of getting so y am I still getting a bill my number was [Personal details removed]

Sash197 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos