Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 discount

Today start of my new tariff and today my new phone arrive I apply with o2 open to claim my discount but now it say I’m not eligible for discount I work with Nhs every time I applied for discount they said I’m not eligible

Resolved! Phone stolen

Hello I had a phone stolen and need a new SIM with old bill still going name is Jason Melling old no is xxxxxxxxxxx and membrul name is Queeny and amount was 15 pound a mouth [mod edit: please do not post phone numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

Jmelling by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only

I am on sim only with 100gb of data I want to reduce this as i do not use this much

Momo61 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End of contract

My contract ended 15th august but I am still paying the same monthly direct debit. I had assumed I now own the iPhone so the direct debit would have reduced?

Vespa1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! paid off my device plan error

iv paid off my device plan but o2 are still saying i owe itbeen past from person to person but still no helpand i keep getting text to say payment is over due and they will cut me off

mavric by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hello, I’m looking to upgrade my phone but I would like a 24 month contract as opposed to a 36 month contract. Is this something you’re able to offer me please?

Paige3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Possible scam call?

Just had a call from 02081447436 claiming to be O2 and upgrading my tariff to unlimited data with a 30% discount. Gave them short shrift and said not interested and hung up. just making sure it wasn’t actually O2 and I’ve just turned a good offer dow...

Sammy_boy by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone

Hi. I would like to to stay with you but vodafone can do the same phone Samsung A52s for a two year contract where yours is a three year contract

A52s by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos