Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Upgrade issues

I did an upgrade on my phone today via the online chat at MyO2 but I think that I have been mislead to believe that I have been offered a better deal than what it actually is. How can I get in contact with someone to discuss my concerns

Barb1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone

I’ve got a new phone on 02 and my SIM card from my old phone is 02 and fits my new phone but it’s not working in my new phone.

KpT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 travel

I've just been looking at my tariff 4 my airtime, and included is something called 'O2 travel'.... Could someone please explain what this is please, thanks

Maxine2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

About a phone bill

I have a new contract but it is trying to charge me for another bill which I don’t have anymore?

Tammy3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contract

Hello I would like to cancel my contract for 2 cards

Georgi1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phishing??

I have just received a text from 07385 763897 stating that they were unable to process my latest bill and to avoid fees I should update my payment information via:- [mod edit: removed to ensure safety] Could You please confirm whether this is a genui...

Lucifer49 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim

i want to get a sim card for my daughters phone and pay monthly with my bill is this possible

Nicola8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

My bill is due on the 7of July but it says paid what does this mean I've not paid it yet

Hardie95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need

I need to change my direct debit details

Cab by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bills and upgrade

Hello I am wanting to upgrade my phone but the message in the upgrade box says I need to pay my bill I’ve paid my bill and still getting the same message does it take a while to update?

Jake94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos