Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cancel

How do I cancel pay monthly

Lynnbee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone

How long until the Samsung will be in stock and delivered as it is unacceptable

Resolved! Keeping my old number

Hi I have just move to o2 from 3 and have just put my new sim in and my old number has not been transferred it was meant to be transferred across as when in the shop they ask me for a PAC code

Liam13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hiya Mt device plan is due could you give me till 5th please to pay it 

Neilrobo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is roaming included in my sim only plan ?

Good morning everyone, i hope you are all well. i have a question, is roaming (in Europe) included in the 4Gb/unlimited calls and text sim only plan or do I need to buy a bolt on ? Thanks for your help.

OOPS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Oops something went wrong

I tried to make a purchase online to add this purchase onto my current o2 account, I had a error message “oooops something went wrong” when the payment was processed. They is sufficient funds in the bank and my credit is very good has as anyone else ...

dabs70 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number swap

Hello I have applied for a £20 sim contract I want to use my own number 

Lee27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5g

Daughter has a 5g apple phone, and shes just got the contract in her name. Bar having issues with number migration, the sim card that was given to her for her own contract says its 4g. Can she still use this or does she need a 5g sim?Many thanks in a...

bonkers82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung flip

My phone is failing to send text messages ...sometimes they send sometimes they don't? I just got the new samsung flip, don't know if there's something I should be doing?

Nel711 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos