Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Double payment

Hi all I got some airpod max on a device plan I paid first with Apple Pay the upfront of £50 came out of my bank. The website froze and said we can’t use that payment. So I ended up paying the upfront with my credit card my question is will the Apple...

Jkh001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Very bad 4G connection.

I have been experiencing problems with my 4G connection for a few months now. At first I thought it may be down to where I work, but began noticing problems when I am elsewhere also. I was originally using an iPhone 7 when first noticing problems. I’...

AbbieB_95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number porting issues

Having issues with porting my number over it’s been 5 days now and I still can’t receive calls or texts! No customer service available keep getting cut off! How do I cancel I’m within my 14 day cooling off period so annoyed right now!

35rick86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Does the O2 Travel Inclusive Zone come with every Volt eligible plan?

Hi, As above, if a plan is eligible for Volt benefits does it come with the O2 Travel Inclusive Zone (inc. Canada) or are only some plans eligible? Specifically, if I took out this plan here through MoneySupermarket which indicates double data with V...

Resolved! Calling Customer Services re: Volt Benefits

Does anyone know why my o2 account and Virgin Media account are not automatically linking. I have been with o2 for about 3 weeks now. I would like to benefit from the double data on o2 and double speed on Virgin Broadband as that is one of the main r...

Resolved! Upgrade

My contract is up in August 2022. I have 170.16 to pay. If I upgrade today can the sum be spread over the next six months or do I have to clear the amount in full in order to upgrade?

Andy76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call from abroad get directed to a stranger's number

When my mum calls me from her Czech landline she gets connected to a stranger. She uses my number saved in her phone 9 years ago same way as she did before. There are no changes on her side. I have no blocked numbers or redirections of calls set up. ...

Resolved! How is it possible to talk to a human on this network I have tried for more than an hour?

I have just joined 02 and am already a Virgin customer. I am trying to get the promised speed increase on Broadband and the additional channel offered by the joining of both services.I have not been able to find out how this is done as I cannot find ...

Boblo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos