Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! PAYG balance disappeared from my old my o2

My PAYG balance of about £8 disappeared when I set up a pay monthly SIM a few weeks ago. I have just set up the new my o2 account as I was unwell for a couple of weeks. Will that balance eventually turn up? It was on the same o2 number which is on my...

Gran2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

The day I pay my bill

Hi I was just wondering if I could get my phone bill to come out in the 10 th of every month as that’s the day I get paid

Owenr19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incoming calls issues

Hey is anyone else having issues with recieving calls? I can make them without issues but not getting anything incoming

Upgrading from sim only

Hi I’m an o2 customer and I have two sim only contracts. I’ve now been a customer for six months and I am able to upgrade to handsets on the 13th of this month. What I’m wondering a so get a lot of mixed answers is will I be credit checked again on b...

Remove spendcap

How do I remove spend cap immediately  

Kefren by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data abroad

I’m trying to use my phone abroad but it’s not letting me olseee can you sort it for mw

Ebone by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overpayment

Dear o2 Team, I hopped to repay much earlier for my device and I overpayied half of sum into your account to finish contract earlier.Unfortunatelly nothing happened and you can not use my money to cover costs of device.kindly ask you to repay me back...

Beata2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney+ extra cancellation

Hi I recently signed up to the Disney+ extra but now realised that BT TV does not support it so I want to cancel it. I am desperately trying to do so via My O2 but cannot find how to do this. Any suggestions?

Soeren by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos