Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discounts?

georgeb1971
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm trying to reduce my monthly outgoings (like most people!).

I have a sim only O2 sim that I pay £8 per month for 15gb.  Is it possible to get an NHS discount on top of this or is that only for phone purchases?  I have had the sim for about 4 months now so maybe it's too late?

I also want to move my wife to O2 - if I purchase an O2 sim for her can I get a discount on this second sim?

Thank you in advance

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10180 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@georgeb1971 

For your sim its too late, as the discount has to be applied within 28days of purchase or upgrade.

You can get a discount for the 2nd number, full details are here: https://www.o2.co.uk/multisave or you can use your o2 open discount for that. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10180 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@georgeb1971 

For your sim its too late, as the discount has to be applied within 28days of purchase or upgrade.

You can get a discount for the 2nd number, full details are here: https://www.o2.co.uk/multisave or you can use your o2 open discount for that. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12073 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

You should be able to apply for o2 open on your sim only deal, but discounts normally have to be applied within a certain time after starting - I think 28 days but details will be in the guide below.

Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

There are also discounts for having more than 1 line - details for that (Multisave) are also in the above @georgeb1971 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 5

georgeb1971
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

when I purchase my 2nd sim for my wife do i just register it with the same email address that I used so that they know it's the same family?

Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144409 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@georgeb1971 

It just needs to be registered at the same address. Any other details are optional.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5