Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Contract

Hello, my Apple Watch is synced to my O2 account and it is on contract. Does anyone know if I can pay the contract off if I’ve got the money? Thank you!

Resolved! Monthly bill

I have been charged three times my usual bill for no reason, could you help?

NIC02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Over charged call

Hi I have been charged £5.54 for a 10 second call please can you check 

Resolved! New sim

Hello I recently upgraded and brought the z flip 3 phone Which I received today but I haven't got my sim yet

Kiran21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data roaming not working

Hi,im currently in Spain and my data roaming worked for the first few hours now I can access the Internet but not social media (WhatsApp, Facebook, Insta etc)It won’t let me start a conversation on the o2 app with customer services any advice please?

Ltabor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

no 4g

Hi, I had my handset replaced recently and no longer get 4g signal anywhere (husband is on o2 in same house and has it. I travel abroad a lot with work, and during last 3 weeks only got messages/calls when on wifi.

Resolved! Signal

I have issues with my internet connection and I talk with O2 customer service and it's not improving I'm paying my bill just to stay and reset the phone 5 or 6 per day