Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! billing

Hi, I received a text message asking me to update my billing information to avoid suspension of my contract. Was this yourselves? My details haven’t changed and according to my account here my bill was paid.

NikiJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract phone

An ex of mine had a huawei phone which has about £400 left of the device to pay. He has been paying it but had took the phone to a cex place and I didn’t think you could do this as it’s still got contract owing. He now has a basic phone. I know I can...

Loulou89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lift a bar

I want to speak to someone on online chats to lift a bar

Sophie20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Requesting a new phone

Hi, i have a phone contract with you and with it i have full coverage. I need help on how to go about getting a new phone?

Resolved! An odd sim swap?

I’m thinking of getting a newer phone for my daughter, she’s currently got the iPhone 7 so I was thinking of giving her my 11 pro max and I’ll get a new 12 or 13 and add it into my account as a linked phone (if thats possible). My question is can I j...

bisxxx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Prepaying my bill

Hello! I am student so get a student loan every 3 months (Roughly). Can I prepay my phone bill in advance by making a payment that equals my average bill for 3 months? That way I dont have to worry about it so much. For example, if I pay £130, would ...

Elle6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting network up and running

Recently lost my phone. Got the sim cancelled on Monday,. Today upgraded phone and got a new sim with the same number transferred. Have the bars showing access to network, but not able to make or receive calls yet. How long does it normally take for ...

DRSK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! About my number

Hello I was just wondering when will my number be transferred over to 02 ?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re-connection Time?

I paid my over due phone bill and started the process of re-connection over 25 hours ago. Why has it still not been re-connected yet?

DaveXO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos