Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! View balances

I am new to my pay monthly son and have just got my number swappers over . How we I can not view my data usages for my new contract. The 21202 number does not work for me and to call 4444 it says call failed, also the my02 app shows me balance of 0 a...

Fzb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! claim

The phone contract with IM DEBTBUSTERS LTD has expired on several numbers. We officially ended cooperation in 2021. Why do you keep sending me bills to iza6elka**Personal info**? And how much you have to give me, because I paid everything until last ...

Izabela1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5g

I'm confused my phone shows up 5g but when I check coverage map it says 5g ain't in my area

Gavin89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cut me off

Firstly, I would like to state that I’ve never had an issue with o2 apart from now. my phone bill is always on time. woke up yesterday to find o2 have cut me off. I rang the customer service for advice on what to do and ask why they cut me off. spoke...

Chloe34 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Volt o2

Hi, I currently have my double data volt benefit (40gb instead of 20gb) How much of that data do I have available when roaming in France?

Resolved! Cancelling Sim

How do I cancel my sim?OrDoes my sim automatically get cancelled when I use my PAC code?Thanks

ellie18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I get a copy of an old bill?

I'm no longer and O2 customer and so cannot sign into 'My O2'. I need a copy of my final bill - can anyone advise how I can get hold of it?

Resolved! Contract not added to my credit report

Why my sim contract (for Two years) and now my phone contract is not shown on my credit report?I have checked Equifax, Experian and clear score, and nothing there says I have been in contract with O2?how can this be added?

Ihafez by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone/ear buds

I have just received a new phone and the deal was also for free Sony ear buds just wondering if they will arrive soon can you check I have to receive them please

Kennydc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Receiving UK calls in Spain

I'm sure this has been answered a tonne of times but im currently 'Roaming' in Spain. its been a while since i was here and if i recall whenever i received any UK calls i was charged a fee so avoided all UK bound calls to be sure im not charged. Is t...

SaS1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos