Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Upgrade

i think I've upgraded twice to the sim only deal 20gb £15 a month ,i won't get two bills my o2 number is [Removed]

Geoff119 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade - phone not delivered

My wife and I both upgraded on 12/4/20 through the o2 app.My wifes phone arrived on 15/4/20 by post.My phone hasnt arrived although I have a text from DPD couriers saying it would be delivered by 14/4/20.I have contacted DPD who say they do not have ...

Ciaran1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cheaper contract

So I’m currently on a monthly contract and I’m not using anywhere near the data, minutes and texts that’s on my contract. I’ve got around 7 months left on the contract, can I get a cheaper contract until it runs out?

Anonymou5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Service

Hi. I just upgraded my phone. I completed the sim swap however I still have no service/signal on my phone. I have reset the phone and taken the sim out and back in and it’s still not working.

Disney subscription

I have subscribed to Disney+ free for 6 months but have been charged on my 02 bill for the first month, i want a refund please as I was not meant to be charged! Thank you

Jojo_50 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Smashed screen

Hi dropped my phone and the whole screen has smashed. I can barely read it through the cracks which are over the whole screen.I think I am insured. Is there any way to order a new phone?

Martina80 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney ppl

If I add Disney plus as an extra on my o2 can I watch it on my tv (we have the tv app). Do I log in with my o2 sign in details? Thanks

Jac1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing number

I currently changed over to o2 at the weekend and filled the form in requesting to keep my old number from my old network I've done this 3 times now and been waiting since Saturday for my number to be changed over and it hasn't can anyone tell me why...

Jannah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney plus, 12 months, 2 phones

Hi, I have 3 phones registered under MyO2. I recently upgraded my wife's phone and got the 6 months Disney which is setup and working.I was going to upgrade my own phone and wondered if I can apply the 6 months free extra to the existing Disney accou...

Soupie123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why have you disconnected my phone

Why have you disconnected my phone ??? The bill isnt due till the 24 April, also where as the credits of just under £50 gone ??? in these difficulate time this is not acceptable as no-one can be spoken to, how do you suppose that this get resolved as...

Chell by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos